www.talktoihop.com – Talk to IHOP Survey & Win Free IHOP Pancakes
The Talk to IHOP survey is available at www.TalktoIHOP.com. This is the only website that provides the TalktoIHOP Survey. Any other website claiming the same is not real, hence, the customers should make sure before entering their details that the website they are accessing is the real one.
As an encouragement, the customers are given a free short stack of pancakes. This can also regard as a gift from the IHOP restaurant because of the fact that the customers took out the time to fill in the www.talktopihop.com survey form.
Mentioned from the next page onwards are few of the requirements for the survey, the basic instructions and IHOPs main objectives behind the survey. Furthermore, a step-by-step guide for filling up the survey form is also provided.
Talk To IHOP Survey at www.talktoihop.com
In order to find out about their service, IHOP provides an opportunity to its customers to let them know about the problems of their restaurant. On having an idea about the problems that the customers are facing. They will be able to find out better solutions for them. On finding out about the importance of their complaints, the loyalty of the customers would increase. So will the sales level of their restaurant.
IHOP is basically an abbreviation and is officially known as International House of Pancakes. It is an American food chain, with its restaurants over 1,650 locations in the Latin America, North America, Southeast Asia, Middle East and the Oceania. It was founded in 1958 by Jerry Lapin, Al Lapin, and Albert Kallis. Independent franchisees operate about 99% of the restaurants, but it is officially owned by DineEquity.
IHOP is a family restaurant that provides various kinds of pancakes and specializes in breakfast foods. But that is not all that it has to offer, rather it also provides lunch and dinner items. IHOP restaurants are usually open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. But in some locations, they are not open 24/7. In those locations, the operating hours are Sunday to Thursday, from 7 am to 10 pm, while on Fridays and Saturdays, they are open from 7 am to 12 am.
The Requirements For the TalktoIHOP Survey
Some of the requirements for the Talk to IHOP survey are the following,
- First, a receipt will be required. Therefore, the receipt should not throw away, as that will ensure a short stack of IHOP Free pancakes for you after you complete the survey.
- The second requirement for the survey is that the participant should be a US citizen. Only a US citizen will be eligible to participate in the survey.
- The participant should not be younger than 18 years of age. The reason behind it is that the maturity level of the participants below the age of 18 is not quite high.
- The participant should not be an employee of the restaurant or its partner or any of its affiliates.
- Lastly, a device such as a mobile phone, laptop or desktop, with a good internet connection is vital.
The Basic Instructions For the IHOP Guest Survey
Some of the basic instructions that should keep in mind before filling IHOP guest survey are,
- The receipt should not be older than three days. If the receipt is older than three days than the participant will not be able to conduct the survey as the receipt will expire by then.
- The participant should not be younger than 18 years of age.
- The participant should be able to understand English because the survey is only available in the English language.
Objectives of the www.talktoihop.com Survey
The main objectives of the www.talktoihop.com survey are,
- The most important objective of the restaurant behind this survey is to find out about their service. The customers should provide the management with honest answers. So that they can make the required changes and make the experience of the customers better.
- Another objective is to increase the customers’ loyalty. It will achieve if the management manages to make the obligatory changes in their service while fulfilling the customers’ wishes.
- If they achieve customers’ loyalty, the sales of the restaurant would also increase proportionally. This will happen because the loyal customers will not only bring in more friends the next time they come to the restaurant, rather they would also tell others about it.
The Step-by-step Guidance
Following is a step-by-step guild line for filling up the survey form:
- The first and the most important step is to visit the IHOP website. The website is www.TalktoIHOP.com
- The next step is to fill in the Talk to IHOP receipt survey code that is located on the high-lightened portion of the receipt.
- Once you have entered your IHOP receipt survey code from the receipt, the next step is to enter the time you visited the restaurant.
- Enter the Server ID. The Server ID will be up to seven digits long and is present on the receipt.
- In this step, you will have to answer a list of questions. The questions will be about the quality of the food, the service of the restaurant, and its environment. The customer should be as honest as possible because lying will only lose the main objective of this survey.
- Once you have answered all the questions honestly, a validation code will appear. Record the IHOP validation code (IHOP Coupon Code), and show it at the counter the next time you are at IHOP to claim your short stack of IHOP free pancakes.
Care Should be Taken
This is the only website of the Talk to IHOP survey is www.talktoihop.com. Any other website is a hoax. If you find any problem while filling up the survey form, please call (866) 444-5144. This number will point you to the guest relations, who are available from Monday to Friday, 7am to 7pm.
Official Website: http://www.ihop.com/
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/IHOP